§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website and sub-domain of our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. B. name or address. The data that we can collect from you include: name, postal address, telephone number, email address, contact presets, marketing settings, information about social media accounts and, if applicable, IP address. In this explanation you will learn which data we collect in which type of use of our services.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Double Click UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data relating to us:
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data from us at a data protection supervisory authority.
(3) These rights mean:
right of providing information
You can request an indication of the person responsible for whether personal data that you concern is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible for the following information:
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to it will be transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request that you are informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
Right to correction
You have the right to correct and/or complete the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data that you affect are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible has to make the correction immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
Under the following requirements, you can request the processing of the personal data relating to you:
If the processing of the personal data relating to it has been restricted, this data may - apart from your storage - only with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of a different natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing was restricted according to the above requirements, the person responsible is informed before the restriction is canceled.
Right to deletion
Duty to delete - You can request that the personal data relate to you will be deleted immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data relating to them publicly and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 1 DSGVO, he takes appropriate measures, including technical terms, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to be responsible for data processing that process the personal data, to inform you that as a data subject, you as a data subject have deleted all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these
have requested personal data.
Exceptions from the right to deletion
There is no right to deletion insofar as the processing is required
Right of correction
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing to the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or deleted the data or restriction of processing, unless, unless, This proves to be impossible or is associated with disproportionate effort. They are entitled to the right to be informed of these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data you have relating to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine -readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without disabilities by the person responsible, to whom the personal data was provided, if
The processing on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and is based on and
The processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In the exercise of this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to it is sent directly by another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair freedoms and rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public violence that has been transferred to the person responsible.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time against the processing of the personal data relating to you due to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; This also applies to a profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible no longer processes the personal data relating to them, unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh their interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling, insofar as such direct advertising is connected.
If you contradict the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you are no longer processed for these purposes. You have the option of exercising your right to object using automated procedures in connection with the use of the services of the information society - regardless of directive 2002/58/EC, in which technical specifications are used.
Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent law
You have the right to your data to revoke the property law declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the revocation.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use our website for information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise convey information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
(2) The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO.
§ 4 cookies and web biacons
Websites, advertising, emails and online services use certain technologies for automatic data collection such as: B. cookies or web biacons. In this way, we collect data - including personal data - about you while using our website or our products or interact with us.
The user data recorded help us to understand the behavior of our users and show us what they are looking for on the Internet. We can also read which our websites have visited the users. Cookies are used on our website to distinguish them from other users of our website and to offer you a good user experience when navigating on our website. They also provide us with information to improve our website. A cookie is a small data package that your web browser on the hard drive
Web biacons (including tracking pixels, tracking pixels, pixel tags) help us to optimize the content of our website by informing us about which content is effective. A web beacon is integrated into a website or email and should track the user activities on the website or in an email. Like a cookie, a Beacon also follows user visits and sends the associated data to the server. In contrast to a cookie, however, a beacon cannot be used for identification and no data on your computer
Save because it is not browser -based.
Through cookies and similar technologies, data collected are treated as non-personal data, provided IP addresses (or similar means of identification) are not defined as personal data in accordance with applicable law.
The data generated or forwarded by cookies and web biacons are saved for 26 months.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so -called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be
Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not have all funkions this website can be used in full. You can also prevent Google (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by the Cookie and related to your use of the website by Google by the following link. in
Download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeiP ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed, so that personal relationship can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about them has a personal reference, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately. Data transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/eu-us-framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer via the statistics obtained and, as a user, make more interesting. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/eu-us-framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) Information from the third party:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. In your customer account, you can deactivate the cross -device analysis of your use under "My data" / "Personal data".
(8) The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO.
§ 6 newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services correspond to the goods and services that we represent on our website.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the specified email address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the sending of the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The mandatory information for sending the newsletter is solely your email address. After your confirmation, we save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. We also save the date of your registration and your IP address. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can explain the revocation by clicking on the link ("unsubscribe") provided in any newsletter email.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web biaCons or tracking pixels, tracking pixels, pixel tags. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 5 and the web biaCons with your email address and an individual ID. Links obtained in the newsletter also contain this ID.
With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in these and conclude your personal interests. We link this data with actions you do on our website.
You can contradict this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or inform us about another contact path. The information is saved as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After deregistration, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) We save this data as long as you are required to send the newsletter. If you carry yourself up, we delete the Data.
(7) The legal basis for storage is Art. 6 Para. 1 a) DSGVO
§ 7 Communication and subscription settings
(1) You can decide for yourself which information you get about products and services and how to obtain such information by determining your communication settings together with your message or question to us on the contact. If you do not want to receive any further marketing information and/or non-transactional emails from us, you can also set this in this area to click on the link to the subscription termination ("unsubscribe"), which you can find in every email
(2) If you do not want to provide certain personal data, we may not be able to answer your inquiries, provide updates and/or to inform you about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from the opt-out process at any time. Click the link to the subscription termination ("unsubscribe"), which you can find in every email. In any case, however, we use your personal data for you to provide you with important information about
Send products as well as changes in our guidelines and agreements or for other legally permissible purposes.
§ 8 Social Plugins
(1) We offer you the possibility of using so-called "social media buttons" on our website. To protect your data, we rely on the "Shariff" solution when implementing. As a result, these buttons are only integrated on the website as a graphic, which contains a link to the corresponding website of the button provider. By clicking the graphic, you will be forwarded to the services of the respective providers. Only then will your data be sent to the respective providers. Unless you click on the graphic,
(2) We have integrated the social media buttons of the following companies on our website:
Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave - Palo Alto - CA 94304 - USA)
Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St. - Suite 600 - San Francisco - CA 94107 - USA)
Google Plus/Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway - Mountain View - CA 94043 - USA)
Xing AG (Gänsemarkt 43 - 20354 Hamburg - Germany)
LinkedIn Corporation (2029 Stierlin Court - Mountain View - Ca 94043 - USA)
YouTube, LLC (901 Cherry Ave - San Bruno - Ca 94066 - USA)
For direct contact, you can contact us as follows:
© Double Click UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)